What's new

Abbey Games is scoping down

Arrowcrest

I too am sad to hear this news. I love your games, and even more importantly, so do my young children! My four year old son loves Reus (admittedly, he is terrible at it...), and the chance to learn to play Godhood is part of what is motivating my six year old daughter to learn to read.

Have you considered crowd funding DLC? (I just got Godhood a few days ago, so I have no idea what EA drama went down)

Borodin

Have you considered crowd funding DLC? (I just got Godhood a few days ago, so I have no idea what EA drama went down)
For what little my opinion's worth, I think this is an excellent idea. Provided it supplies you with sufficient funds at the time you need them.

manuel

Abbey Games Developer
Developer
Hi Borodin and Arrowcrest. thanks for both your support and kind words. It's humbling to know what Abbey Games means to you and your family.
I'm happy to say that while we took a big hit and had to scope down, we're still going strong with a core group of 3 founders, supported from time to time by freelance work of some of the ex-monks. While we need to take time to restructure our tech, and our process, we think we can continue to deliver that Abbey Games brand that you know: (hopefully) clever strategy games that are original and vibrant. And we'll definitely be updating Godhood once in a while!

Please stick around :) Thanks for your kindness.