What's new

Bug/troubleshooting help needed - cannot see characters, Mac

ZeroJoe

Hi,

Ive started to play Godhood it appears to be running fine but none of the characters or buildings display. I have tried lowering the display settings but still nothing displays.

Bas

Abbey Games Developer
Developer
Community Member for 5 years
Hey ZeroJoe, that's doesn't like a great experience! Lets figure out whats happening. Could you attach the abbeycore.txt file that the game generates in the game folder as well as a screenshot (or two) of what your seeing?

Cheers!
Bas

ZeroJoe

Hi Bas,

I have uninstalled and received my refund for the game I have tried to upload a picture but it keeps on failing. Do you have an email address I can send the picture onto?

Blackvision

Kickstarter Backer Community Member for 2 years
I've been completely unable top upload standard screenshots on the forums too - the standard screenshot size is bigger than the forum allows, so it always fails to upload unless you shrink them manually first. (same reason I can't upload the abbeycore.txt a lot of the time)

Bas

Abbey Games Developer
Developer
I've been completely unable top upload standard screenshots on the forums too - the standard screenshot size is bigger than the forum allows, so it always fails to upload unless you shrink them manually first. (same reason I can't upload the abbeycore.txt a lot of the time)
What would you recommend as a maximum upload size? Its currently already 12MB.

Gunnar

I previously made a thread about this, but probably in the wrong section. I can't see any characters in the game, see image :(

running Mac OS 10.14.5
3GHz Intel i7 processor
8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Attachments

Blackvision

Kickstarter Backer Community Member for 2 years
Well, just checked and my screenshots (not even that big a resolution) are 403Kb but the forum refuses them. My log files have been huge, but I play longer than most. Over 50MB with the way I do things. (Suspect there's something seriously inefficient going on there, even with the length of time I leave it going, what with it being a txt file)

Bas

Abbey Games Developer
Developer
Unfortunatly no, we're still investigating the issue. I'll post here if I know more!