What's new

Can't reach year 200

TailBit

I tried to kill myself by reaching the year limit of 200, however I could not ..

The moment I reached year 196 day 3 the game just crashes .. tried to pass it several times now but it does so every time.

(I also got a crash when going FROM year 195 and saving just AFTER reaching year 196 .. I then reached the menu screen and the game went poof .. however, I could load the year 196 day 1 save again and save to menu without any crash .. so don't know what was up with that.)

Savefile at year 196 day 1 [Dropbox link]

Was sending error logs through your report service at every crash, with my nick as email.

Attachments

Blackvision

Kickstarter Backer Community Member for 2 years
Yeah, I found it tended to crash as you approached the end-game. Didn't have the patience to try it for a 200 year game though - only did it for a 100 year one. Things definitely slowed down as the time progressed overall though, not just an absolute cut-off.

TailBit

The save file also keept growing, that's why I had to upload it to dropbox, 13 MB ^^;; gonna try to retire all characters and get in a new bunch, maybe the old age is the cause.. Or info they store over time?

Blackvision

Kickstarter Backer Community Member for 2 years
It stores them all - which is why you see *all* your disciples from beginning to end on the victory screen.

Rutger

Abbey Games Developer
Developer
Thanks for the save file! Was able to reproduce and fix it, should be there in the next patch. :)