Challenge #174: Babysitters

Ullissen

Community Member for 2 years
Challenge #174: Babysitters
Concept: Claufi
Story: Claufi
Contributions from: Blackvision, Flamestalker, Noctua Spell

Story:
"I can't believe they would treat me... ME! of all people like this. I of royal decent! 'You're just a child.' I still have more experience in a lot of people here!"
Suh was furious, she had just finished a meeting with Pinkerton hoping she would get more free range to lead better teams on expeditions and such. Instead, however, Pinkerton decided, that not only she, but Hildegard as well would have to team up with a babysitter for future expeditions no exception.

"A babysitter? I wonder who I will be getting, I hope it's someone nice, maybe Maria? Ivan is cool too, or even Pedrinho he would be so kind to me" Hildegard said really curious about the situation, Suh however.
"Why do I need a babysitter? I am perfectly capable of doing everything on my own, I just need my personal chef and that's it!" The door swung open and in entered Pinkerton with Agatha and Hojo in tow.

"*Ahem* these are the babysitters I've assigned to you children, Hojo you'll take care of Hildegard. Make sure she stays safe! Her future in the society is crucial for the success of us all! Agatha you will look after Suh, and I surely don't have to remind you that she is of royal decent and as such needs extra protection! I will hear no excuses and no questions this is my final decision, if you have problems you may just not go on expeditions!" Pinkerton turned around and walked out "One last thing, keep them away from dangers, if they get as much as hurt, you'll both will receive punishment." And with that Pinkerton left the lounge.

Hildegard looked up at Hojo and smiled, Hojo looked down at Hildegard and sneered, scaring Hildegard. Meanwhile Agatha and Suh started sharing archeological histories with each other, surprisingly hitting it off with each other. Finally, both teams decided to find their 3rd member and start off their adventure.

Rules:
  • Team has to be Hildegard captain with Hojo vs Suh Captain with Agatha
  • Last member can be anyone else except the four explorers mentioned above
  • 5 star expeditions are not allowed due to being dangerous for babysitting.
  • You must play on Adventure mode.
Scoring:
Your Score is your Renown
  • BRONZE: 3000 Renown (1MP*)
  • SILVER: 7000 Renown (2MP*)
  • GOLD: 13000 Renown (3MP*)
  • PLATINUM: 17000 Renown (3MP+**)
* Number of medal points awarded when playing on Classic Difficulty. Easy and Normal give less, according to these rules.
Gold and Platinum medals may only be achieved without losing, though Silver and Bronze are still possible to get with just the Record sheet for that trip.
** The platinum medal is extraordinary and can only be achieved on Classic or Impossible difficulty without losing. It doesn't increase Medal Points further than a Gold medal, but we will track how many you have.

How to participate
You can participate with a highscore, a story or both.

Stories
Write a story. Use the Challenge theme as an inspiration by looking at the constraints. Find other stories in the Fan Story directory or by looking at previous challenges.
Post your story in a new topic in these forums.
Also link to it to this thread with a comment: Include the first paragraph/few lines of your story in the post here to show readers what your story is about.

Highscores
Play the game according to the challenge rules and in Adventure mode.
Post in this topic a screenshot of your Win Screen*, right after the ceremony or your Leaderboard record.* Also include a text version of your score with the submission to allow for error checking.
Submit by 12:00 noon CEST, 22/01/2020 (Or MM/DD/YY for those using 01/22/2020)
(click here for your local time equivalent )
NOTE: Only one score will be accepted - only one submission for each player please. If you wish to enter a new score, please edit your initial entry and make it clear which score you are submitting, and add the word "EditGreenlight" to the entry so we can see immediately when the result needs updating.
*If you forget to screenshot the Win screen, you can also enter with a screenshot of your Leaderboards: Go to Main Menu > Leaderboards > Local > click the entry that matches your submission game > screenshot those details.

Game Version
Must be Build 522 or later

Story ideas: Who will be the 3rd member? Will Hojo ever smile back at Hildegard? Can the babysitters handle looking after the two children? and is the dangerous expeditions really that dangerous?

For the previous challenge - Challenge #173: Explorer Christmas - click here

Zvezko

Hi! This is my first time participating in the weekly challenges. Here is my entry (Let me know if I am missing something):

abbeycore (D3D11 21_01_2020 21_45_12.png

Renown: 3473