What's new

Couple new Beta #6 bugs

BrunoCPaula

Some newfound bugs :

1) I managed to get a Disciple to 74 base might. Everytime I upgrade him to 75 might (and thus Rank S), the game crashes to desktop.

2) Cultist's Hideout (the madness building with 10k followers) do nothing.

3) When I get 2 tenets and a tradition pick out of the same development (you hit a development, it opens a tenet choise, I pick it, then I can pick a second tenet and a tradition), If I pick the traditon before picking the second tenet, I cannot pick the second tenet anymore. The reverse is not true - I can pick the second tenet and then pick the tradition later.

4) Not sure if it is intended or not, but overflowing development points do not carry over to the next development. It used to do so - if you had 12/10 development points and pick a new development in Newfound Shores, you'd be left with 2/10 development points afterward. Now it changes to 0/10 development points so you'll want to manage the DP to not waste 'em.

The savefile for all the above was sent to you via bug reporter.

AbbeyAdriaan

Abbey Games Developer
Developer
Abbey Games Developer
1) I managed to get a Disciple to 74 base might. Everytime I upgrade him to 75 might (and thus Rank S), the game crashes to desktop.
Wow, impressive! That sucks though, I'll try to figure it out.

2) I don't think I can fix them in time for the release, so I 'll lock them for now. They'll be back though!
3) So you could pick 2 tenets? Did you wait with picking one? Or did you just got to pick 2 at once?
4)Yeah that seems wrong. thanks!

Thanks again!