What's new

Got the update but won't let me advance?

DJ_Wistful

Hey, i'm new on the forum and i gotta say i love the new changes to the game. only thing is that for some reason i can't seem to find the advance timeline button to continue the play. each time i start a new religion it just only lets me assign the prophet to their fist task and then sort of stays like that. i also saw that i cant save a file for the serene game play path? I wish i had a screen capture to show you what i mean but I'm a little technological illiterate. Got any ideas that could help?

Rutger

Abbey Games Developer
Developer
Does the button change into a "develop" button once you assigned your first disciple? After the assignment, you have to pick a Development from your commandment, after that you should be able to continue the day by clicking "next". Could you maybe post a screenshot of what your game looks like after that first assignment? :)

Last edited:

Zanet69

Hey, i'm new on the forum and i gotta say i love the new changes to the game. only thing is that for some reason i can't seem to find the advance timeline button to continue the play. each time i start a new religion it just only lets me assign the prophet to their fist task and then sort of stays like that. i also saw that i cant save a file for the serene game play path? shuttle Paris I wish i had a screen capture to show you what i mean but I'm a little technological illiterate. Got any ideas that could help?
I also had trouble finding, so that was the thing