What's new

I'm new and like to help make this game even better!

forestfey

Cheers folks, I tested Godhood for 3 (or was it 4?) days and am very satisfied, I had SO much fun and just want more!

Short introduction: I'm a studied, gaming biologist (MSc level) in my mid30s and am interested mostly in simulations, survivalgames, TBS and RPGs... and, of course, godgames. I have an extensive Cities:Skylines workshop on Steam and made a few mods for Rimworld, too.
And now I discovered you guys, amazing! I'll probably buy Reus soon, too, and check it out.

Also left a favorable steam review, which you can read here: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083415891/recommended/

I still have to test more and think about stuff before I can make any suggestions that go beyond "Can we have an endless campaign or sandbox-mode?", but I read a few feedback threads here and will take some of the things mentioned there also into consideration (like the returns from main prayer site VS stat-buildings. I just can't find that thread anymore...).

So, I just wanted to express my gratitude for many hours of joy and look forward to great things yet to come. Let it be known! :D

AbbeyAdriaan

Abbey Games Developer
Developer
Abbey Games Developer
Hey Forestfey! Thanks for all the kind words!

Suggestions are always super welcome. :) An endless mode would indeed be nice. First we want to put a nice satisfying end to the game, but an endless mode could be nice on the long term! Maybe something of an endless challenge? Who knows!

And welcome to the Abbey community :D