What's new

Italian Localization

Darth Vader

GodHood sfondo (1).png

Dear Abbey Games team,

I'm Marcello Brancaccio, an Italian translator. I just saw a tweet by Tomer Barkan (the developer of Judgment Apocalypse Survival Simulation) regarding GodHood and its crowdfunding and that's why I'm here. I translated his game into Italian language and given that I saw that GodHoob won't be in Italian, I was wondering if I can help with that.

I have already experience in games localizations, in fact I realized the offical translations of:

- Distrust
- Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation
- Dead By Murder
- Meeple Station

Also, I'm currently working in some others official localizations: Tower of Time (75%) and The Hex (50%).

I think it would be a nice addition to your game, so I hope you will accept my proposal.

Best regards.

Last edited:

Joni

Abbey Games Developer
Developer
Hey Marcello,

I believe you have already been in touch directly with us, but if not, feel free to send an email to info [at] abbeygames [dot] com.
Cheers from the Abbey,

-Joni

Darth Vader

Hey Marcello,

I believe you have already been in touch directly with us, but if not, feel free to send an email to info [at] abbeygames [dot] com.
Cheers from the Abbey,

-Joni
Hey Joni,

I already talked with Manuel, who explained me the situation. I left him my email address in case you need my help.
Anyway, thank you for your attention and your reply.