What's new

No textures are loading

Fullfungo

I have just bought the game and decided to give it a try. I created a character, which already started with a bug with overlapping colour pallets, without any problems, but when the game started (after one crash) there were no human (or whoever is supposed to be there) textures, only shadows. The game is probably (how am I going to figure it out?) unplayable. I was really looking forward to trying it, as the concept was really my thing, but now it is just a world of shadows. Any ideas what I can do to fix this issue?
Technical info: macOS Catalina 10.15.5
20200624202331_1.jpg20200624203226_1.jpg20200624203253_1.jpg

manuel

Abbey Games Developer
Developer
Hey Fullfongo, thanks for reporting this, and sorry you're experiencing this issue. Sadly a number of Mac systems experience this problem and we haven't been able to track it down. While this bug remains our nemesis we don't have a timeline on fixing this because it's somewhere deep in the graphics drivers where we might not be able to reach.
If you have no other platform available to play this game on, I suggest you try for a refund with the store, since I can't promise you when this will be fixed.
If you do have another computer, please try it there, and let us know what you think!