What's new

Religion bar shows negative values as positive?

TailBit

I noticed when I did a whirlwind attack that did a lot of damage, enemy religion bar went down to 0, then raised to 7 again.
EDIT: More specifically, when AOE attacks gets hits in after religion have fallen to 0.

So I suspect that it is actually showing the negative value as positive, instead of staying at 0?

Now, I don't mind that we get to see the overkill value, but then you could make it clear with a color/text, because at this point it might be unclear why you are winning since it seems the enemies got 7 points left.

Last edited:

RickSo

Abbey Games Developer
Developer
Abbey Games Developer
Good catch Tailbit! That's a bug alright.
I'll make sure we look into it after the weekend, as that could be quite confusing indeed.

TailBit

I can't get it to happen on fights higher up .. only when I was pretty low rank myself, not sure what's up with that?

:/ will do some more testing my next run..

EDIT: I'm not able to get it to happen again, but I'm pretty sure I've seen it before too .. where I got several followup attacks on a enemy after he was dead and ended getting 17 religion hp again .. the fact that it won't happen again boggles me :~

Last edited:

Blackvision

Kickstarter Backer Community Member for 2 years
I've had it a lot, primarily when my AoE damage (definitely only happens on AoEs) kill all three opponents - it stops ticking the religion health down immediately when you finish them, even if there's a lot more due to be ticked on it.