What's new

Sacrament 'Sticks' when Acting Disciple is Broken

nighteyes

As the title say.
I had a disciple try use Unchained when low on health which triggered 2 attacks both of which targeted and left him broken. Waited a while for the game to continue and while the animations were still working and inspection mode worked, the game seemed stuck waiting for him to finish his attack.
Had to end the game through Task man in the end, I did try reloading to repeat it but the RNG didnt work out for it.

Feel like I might have seen similar bug reports in the past but cant find any recently now so just wanted to bring it up again.

Wicked game so far though guys, loving the work.

Rutger

Abbey Games Developer
Developer
Oh, that's not good. Do you happen to still have that save game so we can reproduce the issue?

nighteyes

Dont have it from the same point anymore unfortunetly, I tried to repeat it myself but didnt copy the save beforehand so the game is (from memory) just after the battle.
I did get a screen shot of it in the info view before I closed it though, not sure if that will help narrow down where the issue might be.

Attachments

Beldin0082

I've encountered same issue.
Disciple try to ause ability, is countered by two oponens, end broken and game is waiting for his action.
Spacebar can be used to display details about disciples and enemies, but no other action is possible.
Unfortunately I am unable to replicate situation, because ability that caused problem is only one of five.
Problem was encountered with unchained ability and counter against clouded ability I think.

Rutger

Abbey Games Developer
Developer
If you have any save games of the situation that might've caused the issue, definitely send them to us or upload them here! :)