What's new

Typos

Joni

Abbey Games Developer
Developer
Hey young gods!

Be sure to leave all your reports of typos, spelling errors and other language errors in this thread!
Thanks in advance,

-Joni

Sorkal

Kickstarter Backer
- see pic "3.jpg", something went wrong at the tooltip for the passive "divine surge" of the Guardian

- see pic "4.jpg", "lilac King Totem" description has at the bottom " +0.25 <unknown macro "bonusMul"> "

- see pic "6.jpg", at the "Herders's Hut" the bad miracle has "NO_TITLE" as name

- see pic "7.jpg", the Ability window for the Guardian has the Shield Bash Abilities at the bottom all (so Level 1, 2 & 3) with the wrong text "disciple.faction.godName"

Attachments

TailBit

In disciple info screen, if you hover over the skill then it will mention the ones that is important for your class, BUT it is missing a space in front:
"Mightis extra important .."
"Devotionis extra important .."

Last edited:

Sorkal

Kickstarter Backer
  • On the world map, the tooltip for relics is missing a space between the quality and "Relic" (see "11.jpg" attached)
  • Wondrous War Raid Miracle has for all 3 options "Collect 2 Offerings per cd.strength" (see "12.jpg" attached)

Attachments

Lisa1991

Hi, got two for you

fig "Typo1.jpg" : when performing the peace envoy miracle the pop-up (for both options!) says per cd.charisma

fig "Ability point number.jpg": if you have multiple characters with ability points, if you select one of the two, the other shows to have "0" ability points, goes back to 2 if the character is selected.

Attachments

Effra

While playing in french, well, some content like "Talent" and perks aren't showing properly when I point my mouse on Totem description like I'm showing in the screenshot I just sent.

Attachments