What's new

unlocks

Moro

Kickstarter Backer
maybe i am missing it somewhere but is there a way to reset the unlocks so you can do all the achievements over again?

on a related subject..
even though the game has been considered 'complete' i really think there should be a profiles in the menu screen. its something many games have been doing for years if not decades. it allows different ppl to play one game and not interfere with another person. also, if you want you can delete a profile easily and start over.

Joni

Abbey Games Developer
Developer
Hey Moro,

Your first issue has a really quick fix: pressing ctr+shift+F3 while in-game removes all your progress so you can start over again without having to re-do the tutorials.

And while we think adding profiles to the game is a great suggestion, we do indeed stand by our decision to stop working on Reus. We currently need all the resources we have to develop Godhood - and that game probably will need our love and attention for years to come, so I'm afraid no new features will be added to Reus anytime soon.

Hope that answers your questions!
From the Abbey,
Sincerely,

-Joni

Moro

Kickstarter Backer
Hey Moro,

Your first issue has a really quick fix: pressing ctr+shift+F3 while in-game removes all your progress so you can start over again without having to re-do the tutorials.

And while we think adding profiles to the game is a great suggestion, we do indeed stand by our decision to stop working on Reus. We currently need all the resources we have to develop Godhood - and that game probably will need our love and attention for years to come, so I'm afraid no new features will be added to Reus anytime soon.

From the Abbey,
Sincerely,

-Joni
Thanks for the info on resetting achievements/unlocks.

Also, maybe you guys will consider profiles in godhood? I have got into the late backers on that and am looking forward to playing it. I think it would be a good idea for it as well.

Joni

Abbey Games Developer
Developer
Hey Moro,

No problem on the info. And concerning the profiles in Godhood, we'll definitely consider it. Thanks for getting in through late backing, we'll get to you with the processing of your pledge, soon! :)

Cheers from the Abbey,

-Joni

klimbo

Hey Moro,

From the Abbey,
Sincerely,
Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.l.l
-Joni
thanks for this helpful informations

Last edited: