What's new

Where's my forum badge?

Maarten

Abbey Games Developer
Developer
Community Member for 5 years Abbey Games Developer Kickstarter Backer
If you're missing a 1/2/5/10 year community badge, make sure your 'legacy join date' is known by us, by posting in this thread.
If you're missing a kickstarter badge, or some other badge, please post in this thread and let me know what you're missing.

Please note that badges only show up if you're ticked the corresponding 'enable' checkbox in the User Badges panel in your account, like so:

badge_activate.png

Last edited:

Moro

Kickstarter Backer
I am missing my godhood backer badge.

Maarten

Abbey Games Developer
Developer
I am missing my godhood backer badge.
I tried to fix this for you, but I couldn't find your email address (the one you're using for these forums) in our backer administration. Could you tell me:
  1. How you backed Godhood (kickstarter or late backing?)
  2. What email adress you used for backing Godhood?
  3. What tier you backed?
You can let me know trough a DM or through email at maarten@abbeygames.com and I'll fix the right badge for you.

Thanks for letting me know,
Maarten

Moro

Kickstarter Backer
I tried to fix this for you, but I couldn't find your email address (the one you're using for these forums) in our backer administration. Could you tell me:
  1. How you backed Godhood (kickstarter or late backing?)
  2. What email adress you used for backing Godhood?
  3. What tier you backed?
You can let me know trough a DM or through email at maarten@abbeygames.com and I'll fix the right badge for you.

Thanks for letting me know,
Maarten
thank you. i have sent you an email with the information.
hopefully you can help.

Maarten

Abbey Games Developer
Developer
Since you were using a different email address for your Abbey Account, we couldn't automatically match your account with our backer data. But I've verified your badge now and you should now be able to enable it.

Cheers,

Moro

Kickstarter Backer
Since you were using a different email address for your Abbey Account, we couldn't automatically match your account with our backer data. But I've verified your badge now and you should now be able to enable it.

Cheers,
Thank you for the help with the badge. I was able to enable it in my profile, so it is working now.